Upgrade your home to a smart home
Get smart about Wi-Fi
Smart home devices are here to make your life easier. From monitoring your home to turning on lights and controlling your garage, a wide variety of smart home devices are on the market. To use these devices, you’re going to need dependable Wi-Fi®. AT&T Smart Wi-Fi provides a reliable connection to your entire home.1 The AT&T Wi-Fi gateway uses our most advanced Wi-Fi technology to power consistent wall-to-wall Wi-Fi. It’s designed to seamlessly support a home full of smart devices and your most demanding Wi-Fi connections .2 Once you have your smart devices up and running, you can manage them with our intelligent Smart Home Manager app.3 Parental controls feature included.4 The app lets you to track data usage by device. It also lets you manage screen time, set daily limits, and control who can get on your network.5 If you’re ready to give your home a smart upgrade, take a look at our internet packages. Find the best one for you.
Accessories for your connected home
Smart home devices include digital assistants, Bluetooth speakers, video doorbells, smart TVs, security systems, and any other device you can connect to the internet for an automated home system.
Manage your smart home
Once your internet and Wi-Fi network are set up, you can see all your connected smart devices with our Smart Home Manager app. Check to make sure your network is running properly, update passwords, and of course manage your smart devices.
- 1: Reliability claim excludes DSL. Based on network availability. Whole-home Wi-Fi connectivity may require AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender(s), sold separately. AT&T Smart Wi-Fi requires installation of a BGW210, 5268AC, or NVG599 Wi-Fi gateway (standard with internet plans 12Mbps or higher).
- 2: Whole home Wi-Fi connectivity may require AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender(s), sold separately. AT&T Smart Wi-Fi requires installation of a BGW210, 5268AC, or NVG599 Wi-Fi gateway (standard with internet plans 12Mbps or higher).
- 3: AT&T Smart Home Manager is available to AT&T Internet service customers with a compatible AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway. Limited to home Wi-Fi network.
- 4: Parental Controls feature available with BGW210, 5268AC and NVG599 Wi-Fi Gateways.
- 5: Data Usage feature available with BGW210, 5268AC, NVG599 and NVG589 Wi-Fi Gateways.